Join us on (TBA) for a trip along the entire PSTR line, from Port Stanley to St. Thomas at Talbot Street and return. Departure time is set for 10:00 AM from Port Stanley, arriving at the new St. Thomas Talbot St. station by noon. Numerous station runpasts will be held in both directions. An extended stay will allow time for passengers to enjoy lunch with visits to the restored 1873 Canada Southern station and the Elgin County Railway Museum. We'll return to Port Stanley following the last service train of the day, arriving at about 3:45 PM.
- Departs at 10:00 AM
- GE 44 ton L3 Winnie (former CNR #1)
- At least, 1 PSTR open car (former CNR caboose)
- Caboose #62 or #66 (former TH&B)
- Tickets: $30
- Lunch & ECRM visit not included in fare
- Please arrive at station by 9:30 AM
For information or reservations, contact the railway by phone at 519-782-3730 or 1-877-244-4478 Toll Free. (open Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM) Call to reserve your ticket now!